Yep!  I'm having the same problems trying to mount a partition
exported from a Mandrake 7.0 box at work.

Oddly enough, I have absolutely no problems at all mounting a partition
exported from a Solaris 2.7 box at work.

I would have expected problems with the latter instead of
the former.  There are absolutely no log messages generated in
/var/log/messages (on either box) so it's a bit difficult to diagnose!

OK Mandrake NFS gurus, what's the deal?  Will a Mandrake 7.2 box
even be able to mount partitions exported from another Mandrake 7.2
box?  I'm a bit apprehensive about upgrading my 7.0 box at work
to 7.2 if I can't mount partions exported from it to another 7.2
box!!

GenEric