Pixel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > by hitting CTRL-Z at the appropriate time. However, once installed I
> > still have to insert modules manually to get them to work as the USB
> > script doesn't even manage to initialise my USB system. This was also a
> > problem for Mandrake 7.1 and Cooker which I have reported a couple of
> > times.
> as it depends quite a lot upon the hardware, could you provide a patch on the
> initscripts to make it work? this is chmouel you takes care of this, but he
> won't be really up and working until next week...

he does time to time between flight :p.

The modem is not supported by the USB script.. but if you tell me what
the modules you insert to get it works and what is the content id of
your /proc/bus/usb/devices i will take care of it as blindy as
possible

--
MandrakeSoft Inc                     http://www.chmouel.org
                      --Chmouel