Hi all ,
  First I wanna tell you that you've made a very great works and I'm very
happy to see this great release .

But the rc was a lot more stable that this release <-(
open some gnome programs under kde and move them a lot and open other gnome
it will freeze your computer connection dhcp and all nothing to do ;-(

I think it's a problem with the new kde2....
please tell me where I should take a patch or upgrades for this .
and I thik you've to release another 7.2 I'm afraid for your name....

If you doesn't  do this you will get the same name as Redhat after the 7th
release .....

please do something , I've installed this  new version on some new linux
users and they screem that linux is more unstable that windows ,I hate to
heard that .....please .....