Title: RE: [Cooker] 7.2 very unstable but only under kde !!!! Need a patch ...

      It can be hardware related. What is your video card type and memory.

      Meir Faraj a écrit :

      > Hi all ,
      >   First I wanna tell you that you've made a very great works and I'm very
      > happy to see this great release .
      >
      > But the rc was a lot more stable that this release <-(

      For me it is pretty stable, and even computer illeterates, like my wife,
      enjoy it.

      > open some gnome programs under kde and move them a lot and open other gnome
      > it will freeze your computer connection dhcp and all nothing to do ;-(

      I opened dia, gimp, gmc : shaked them.
      I opened kwebget, kchart : shaked them.
      I reopened dia, gimp : reshaked them.

      And during all this, kwebget still download my favorite site :
      java.sun.com

      > I think it's a problem with the new kde2....

      Can you please detail how to reproduce (with the minimum actions) your
      problem.
      I have used cooker for some time, and now LM 7.2. Both gnome apps and
      KDE 2 are really usable and stable for me (except a regression in latest
      konqueror when embedding java applets).

      > If you doesn't  do this you will get the same name as Redhat after the 7th
      > release .....

      Hope not, even if I personnaly think a RC2 was a must have.

      > please do something , I've installed this  new version on some new linux
      > users and they screem that linux is more unstable that windows ,I hate to
      > heard that .....please .....

      Some users do also that in front of me, just as provocation (they know I
      can't stand Linux behind compared to MS), that's all.