Hello folks-

        Downloaded the release 7.2, and seems to be OK so far.  I DO
have a question for the group about ide-scsi.

        I'm using an external CD-RW which uses a PCMCIA controller
card.  I have been unable to use it with ide-scsi, and I think that
the reason is that the ide-scsi is loaded before the PCMCIA services
start, so it's not there at boot time.  If I have the computer's DVD-ROM
drive use ide-scsi, it works, but only if ide1=autotune is off.  If
it's there, ide-scsi doesn't see it.

        Is there a way to have the PCMCIA card IDE controller use
ide-scsi? I HAVE created the link from /dev/cdrom2 to /dev/scd0.

        The installer knows that it should use it - LILO's
option line is " hde=ide-scsi ide0=autotune ide1=autotune ide2=autotune"

        Anyone come up against this before?