Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> I thought the installer became buggy when you went to 7.1, but this hits
> new heights of frustration. After 4 tries and OVER SEVEN HOURS, 7.2 is
> installed (on only ONE machine), but NOT the way I wanted it installed. I
> want 2 RFS partitions, none of the junk, and a floppy of the installation
> configuration. Which I can't get in customized mode.
>
> Stop and think about this- if I choose customized don't you think I'd
> like to have a floppy of the setup in case the HD ever went south?
> Customized setups can take almost as long as expert ones.

Please come with us at the stabilization process if you want these bugs
fixed. If you only come to Cooker when everything is done, you'll only
complain about existing problems that'll get fixed only for next-release.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/