Randy Welch wrote:

> Doug Roberts wrote:
> >
> > Hi.
> >
> > This card is not recognized by XFree 4.01, and when you manually
> > select it, the server gets confused. Also, I was unable to get the
> > XFree3.3.6 ATI Rage 128 server installed.
> >

> Hmm interesting.  It actually detected the Rage Mobility 128 on my
> laptop.  Only had to do one minor tweak...
>
> -randy
I have been trying to install 7.2 on my dell laptop for two weeks.  7.1
installs fine.  7.2 installs and works with the monitor attached to the
docking station but not with the TFT screen.  I have tried to change the
XF86Config file and tried Xconfigurator to now avail.  Also, when the
system starts up it flashes the screen for ten minutes.  Any
suggestions?