Jacques Le Marois wrote:
> Leon Brooks wrote:
>> Alexander Skwar wrote:
>>> So sprach Leon Brooks am Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 07:33:56PM +0800:
> In the install it's not recommended using the classical update system
> but better the "life update" (or doing a clean install keeping /home).

I can see why. It's also trashed many of the KDE icons, mucked around with other
startup settings, completely confused Apache (nothing like writing out truncated
config files to keep a daemon happy), and who knows what else?

--
It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both
incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by