Hello,

Just want to let all of you out in "Cooker Land" know the status of the kde2
updates you may be seeing. These updates are doing two things:

1. Updating the code to compile on Gcc 2.96
2. Updating the code to get the latest bug fixes from the KDE team.

Because of the gcc 2.96 update the current set of RPM's does NOT run
properly. If you install the new KDE rpm's from cooker, as always, you do so
at your own risk. You will see Dr. Konqi quite often.

I will post a followup message to this forum when I get them running. Please
let me know if you have any comments, questions, etc.

-Chris