On Tuesday 07 November 2000 08:30, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just want to let all of you out in "Cooker Land" know the status of the
> kde2 updates you may be seeing. These updates are doing two things:
>
> 1. Updating the code to compile on Gcc 2.96
> 2. Updating the code to get the latest bug fixes from the KDE team.
>
> Because of the gcc 2.96 update the current set of RPM's does NOT run
> properly. If you install the new KDE rpm's from cooker, as always, you do
> so at your own risk. You will see Dr. Konqi quite often.

I was hoping that we will be able to update KDE2 *rpms on Mandrake 7.2
to more stable ones. I allready see Dr.Konqi quite often.
I recently downloaded all new KDE & qt *rpms from Cooker, and what suprise:
new dependencies - update your glibc. That was, unfortunatelly before I read
Chris' message.

Regards,

--
Zeljko Vukman