> I am seeing a bunch of emails here about KDE crashing machines and other
> such problems. I find it very strange that I am not seeing actual bug
> reports on the same topics in bugzilla or on the KDE bug list. It is very
> important that you submit bug reports. If you select Help ---> Report Bug
> from any KDE application you will be able to report these bugs
> auto-magically to the KDE team, or use bugzilla (address is further down in
> this message).
>
> Anyways, first a general reminder - DO NOT INSTALL KDE FROM COOKER
> (Mandrake-devel) right now. It does not work. I will post a message as soon
> as we get it to work properly.
>
> We are right now in the middle of an update from gcc 2.95 to gcc 2.96 and
> this is taking time to change code, debug, etc. At the same time we are
> incorporating changes from the current KDE cvs (they are working on the 2.1
> release). The changes are really very nice, but major. A lot of the
> reported bugs have been fixed and I am working with the KDE developers to
> get these to you as soon as possible, but it will be a few more days.
>
> Those of you complaining about an unstable 7.2, please submit bug reports
> to bugzilla at https://qa.mandrakesoft.com and let's see if we can track
> the problems and get them fixed.
>
> Please give a chance to get the problems corrected.
>
> -Chris
I want to tell u a good chance  , it's a very hard and stressing work to make
all code working corectly with the new gcc....
good chance you did and still do great work.
I now that is not very usefull for the list to write such message but I know
also that it could be for programers pleasant to see thaat they work help a
lot and people like to see these work completed ;-)

good luck;-p
 Meir Faraj