Hey Chris:

The Updates are looking better all the time.:-)
However, there seems to be one stickler: kdepim-2.0-7.1 requires
libpisock.so.3 which is not available on my sys.
The previous KDE2updates also required this although the original
kdepim-2.0-1 does not.
   The only files that have been removed from my sys were any and all
of the 'pilot' related files.  There were no dependency errors during
that cut.  If libpisock a 'pilot' provided file, I don't think it s/b
required for kdepim on Mandrake 7.2, should it?
Or is it available some other place?

Have A Great Day!
rj

=====
Regards,
rj

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one
that has to walk through it. -Morpheus, The Matrix
.lll
.°¿°
. ~