Thanks for checking Meir; kinda figured it had to be a pilot file.

Should not be tho. Should it, Chris?

While the improvements have made KDE usable on my sys ( and I thank you
very! much!) there are a few problems. Do you want the list here, in
cooker, or directly to you?  Should I/we post bug reports to KDE too
since these updates are via CVS?

Just trying to help...

Regards
rj

--- Meir Faraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 November 2000 22:50, you wrote:
> > Hey Chris:
> >
> > The Updates are looking better all the time.:-)
> > However, there seems to be one stickler: kdepim-2.0-7.1 requires
> > libpisock.so.3 which is not available on my sys.
> > The previous KDE2updates also required this although the original
> > kdepim-2.0-1 does not.
> >    The only files that have been removed from my sys were any and
> all
> > of the 'pilot' related files.  There were no dependency errors
> during
> > that cut.  If libpisock a 'pilot' provided file, I don't think it
> s/b

yep is the pilot-link file ;-)