--- Christopher Molnar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For all of you who have a long weekend, here is something to play
> with - a
> QT2 and a KDE update: (Someone PLEASE let me know they where able to
> properly install):
> -Chris

Hey CM:
All installed except for kdepim which requires pilot-link package(for
libpisock) that I don't have installed.
Also,I installed the kdeiwrite file as you suggested before the upgrade
to the new files but kdevelop still crashed with the SIG11 . It still
won't run.  I'm testing the rest....

It sure is nice *not* to have the menu and Konq crash and burn tho.
Thanx.

rj

=====
Regards,
rj

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one
that has to walk through it. -Morpheus, The Matrix
.lll
.°¿°
. ~