On Sunday 26 November 2000 06:39, Leon Brooks wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 November 2000 11:28, Leon Brooks wrote:
> >> MS Internet Explorer 5.0 running under Mandrake 7.2, sort of:
Leon,
Which kernel patch did you use when installing Win4Lin?  I see you are using
Mandrake 7.2 as I am, but the only Mandrake kernel patch I could see in
Win4Lin1.0-eval was for kernel 2.2.13.
Regards,
        Peter Ruskin,  Wrexham, UK  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Preferred desktop environment KDE 1.1.2
              Linux 2.2.17-27mdk, Uptime 1 day 15 hours 52 minutes