On 26 ?????? 2000 09:45, Leon Brooks wrote:
|   Chris Spencer wrote:
|
|   Agree. Splits a finer screen than Wilkinson Sword. (-:

Victorinox Swiss Knife ;-))

|   By about mid 2001, I see Mozilla being the Rolls Royce Silver Shadow of
| browsers and Konqueror being the Porsche 959. IE will be the Commodore (Oz
| equivalent of an Opel), that is, most frequently stolen...

IMHO, Mozilla is some kind of School Bus (which is widely presented in many
American films) - big, ugly but can deliver a lot of people to necessary
place.
Konqueror - I can't agree that it's Porsche. It's not so fast (yet...)
And still not so widely known.
I would say it's some kind of Lotus (British sports car).
Or Lotus - beautyful flower :-)

As about IE - it's typical BIG American car. Most likely manufactured by GM.
And, as I am thinking more about Konqueror:
It reminds me one of excellent French cars  - Renault Megane or Peugeout 206.
It has its own charm, and beauty, which make it different from all others...
David, may be, you will add a little bit more?   ;-)

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)