Geoffrey Lee wrote:
>> By about mid 2001, I see Mozilla being the Rolls Royce Silver Shadow of browsers
>> and Konqueror being the Porsche 959. IE will be the Commodore (Oz equivalent of
>> an Opel), that is, most frequently stolen...

> Commodore are those 3.x litre family cars .. quite spacious inside!

3.3 l to 5.0 l engines, and until recently the Most Frequently Stolen vehicle
type in Oz. I imagine the parallel with IE is not hard to grasp.

By the time mdk put Netscape in the bin, they will be supporting (at least) the
world's two best browsers, a feature-laden one and a lean, mean browsing
machine.

--
"I refuse to use any computer language [APL] in which the
proponents shove snippets of code under each other's nose,