from the quill of "mdk mailin list (Harry)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on scroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Why does Netscape 6 even feature in any list of 'best' browsers.

I suppose you do understand that a number of browsers on Linux are or
are heading towards being a "Netscape engine" in a new body right?  You
do know that several browsers currently (and I am sure more to come
will) use the rendering guts of Netscape (called Gecko) to do all the
hard work.

> It's a piece of total crap.

It's "skin" is bloated yet, but the rendering engine is nice.  Let's not
sling mud OK?  Religeous wars are so tedious.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell