I've not been able to make java work with any of the daily mozilla builds for
a couple of weeks now, neither with Mandrake 7.1 nore 7.2. Cliock on a java
url, click on download the java plugin, wait a couple of forevers for jre.xpi
to download from netscape.com, restart mozilla, click on a java url, get
prompted to download the java plugin again.

Broken.

--Doug

--
Douglas Roberts