Sam wrote:
> I do use Mozilla- it's fast, but is it bug free- no way.

No, but neither is Netscape... Mozilla's mail client has been especially
unstable for me but their 'zine speaks of much improved stability since they
released the M18 milestone. I'm looking forward to the next milestone eagerly.

The Mozilla mail client is much more useable (pardon the rough edges) than
Netscape 4.7X's.

The browser is already fast (and I imagine that sans debugging code and plus
polish it's gonna really burn rubber). Mind you, Konquerer is much the same, and
also lighter.

--
"OOPS, this isn't sh. Desperation time. I will feed myself to sh."
    -- libg++-2.7.1 configuration script