hi

Regarding menuDrake, If I add a menu entry and Save.  Exit menudrake, reload
menu drake the new menu entry has gone and never appears on the KDE menu.

> Kcontrol > Look'n'feel > Key Bindings  - and look at the bottom you can
> assign keys, but first you have to mark action in Key Bindings window.
I know that is there as I said in original email.  But it doesn't allow you
to enter your own actions. For example,  I cannot add a new keyshort cut
 to open Netscape or Kmail.  Key Binding only allows you to change shortcuts
for each action that is already in the list and doesn't allow you to add new
actions.

How do I assign a keyshort cut to open KMail, netscape (or indeed any
applications)?

thanks