> > ok, if it's pptp use draknet, choose france, pptp (Alcatel modems), and it
> > should work. If not, mail me
>
> It should  works (I've a friends (that got it works with the help of the
> howto I've sent))  I've spoke with bezek (Israeli telecom) and they told me
> that Orkit and Alcatel use the same methods and that from the next month all
> modems will be Alcatel one in all Israel . So you could add the entry Israel

Uhm...since this is an International conference I thought I should
chime in here.  I've installed two Alcatel modems here in Quebec and a
standard pppoe install makes them work.  I don't think you can make
this determination by modem brand name.  This doesn't negate anything
you've said about Alcatel modems in Israel of course.

Cheers --- Larry