Chmouel Boudjnah a écrit :

> Christian Gennerat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Seems good. Compile, starts (with irda and pcmcia)
> > and make known oops!
>
> no or know ?

(well) known. They have been announced on mail lists.

The easiest to make is this one:

Objet:
          [Linux-IrDA]Re: [IrDA]Oops while shutting down irattach
     Date:
          Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:28:35 GMT
       De:
          Dag Brattli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Copies à:
          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Yes, I get this one myself, and I have no idea how to fix it. I think the
bug startet between -test10 and -test11, so I need to check which
changes they made to kmod.c. It might be a bug in irtty which haven't
appeared before now, or it might be a bug in kmod.c or somewhere
else. I''ve tried to find it, but I'm still clueless at the prompt.

******
If somebody is capable of finding  this bug then please help out nailing it!!!!
******