Ok, I read the instructions on the Cooker page on how to create an ISO image
from a cooker mirror, but it doesnt seem to jive with my file set.

Here is the situation. I have a current mirror set of cooker, but there are
two things I don't understand.

First, the instructions on making an ISO say to use 'mkisofs -r -b
boot-imagefile -c catalogfile -o outputfile  source-of-cooker-tree'.  The
first problem is I have no catalog file (that I can find) in my mirror.

The second problem is, the cooker/Mandrake tree is apparently both CD's
(inst and ext).  How do I seperate the two so that my ISO file will not be
larger than the CD media?

TIA,

Chris