> > You could do a rpm -ivh --root /cooker install. Only problem is
> > the installation-image does do some magic things like making a
> > rpm-datebase.
>

> Hello Andre,
>
> Ahh... tell me more!  Question ~ could I just do rpm --rebuilddb (I think
> that's the syntax?) after the one you suggest above and all things would
> then be fixed?  It sounds too simple, would it work?
>
> Mike

Sadly, i don't think so. cooker-rpms are for rpm-4 and 7.2-rpms are rpm-3 and
<name>rpm-4 are not forwards compatiable with the rpm-3 program. You could build rpm-4
from source for 7.2(do i wouldn't upgrade rpm-3, Beter is to install it in your
home-dir and run it from there). Secondly i think you have to do some foo for you can
do a rpm --root /cooker --initdb and last i think that you have to do it in a curtain
order but i'm not sure about that.