Hi,

I am trying to rescue a machine with reiserfs partitions (the last kernel
install did not create the initrd.img).

The kernels installed by cd.img or network.img do not support reiserfs, so I
am wondering how I should proceed. I believe there used to be an all.img
supporting reiserfs, but it is gone. The only image able to load the reiserfs
module is hdreiserfs.img, but I don't have cooker on the machine I am trying
to rescue.

I would really appreciate an answer, just to know if there is a faint hope I
can recover the current config or if I have to reinstall everything (the
current rumors of lost partitions make me a bit nervous).

Thanks

=-=
kk1