On K, 16 JAN 2001 18:50:13 Christian A Strømmen [Number1/NumeroUno] wrote:
> I'm just preparing to make my first cooker cd (the only reason for my
> reinstall is because of the change to glibc 2.2, I don't like to
> reinstall my
> os ;), and have just mirrored the dir on sunsite, I got the mkcd.pl
> script
> from this list and what I'm wondering about is:
> 1. I have the all.img you're talking about, should I still change it to
> cdrom.img (meaning to boot from the cd and install from that).
well I've just done "rsync -av --delete
sunsite.uio.no::Mandrake-devel/cooker/ cooker/"
and I still don't have it...
If you have it, be happy...

> 2. will the script create two cd's?  If not, what about the rest of the
> packages that won't fit on cd1 ?
As I understand, the script will create as many CDs as listed in
Mandrake/base/rpmslist...
At default, it will create 3 CD-s....
See http://www.mail-archive.com/cooker@linux-mandrake.com/msg25918.html and
the
thread on this...

However, I still don't know what is happening with timezones....:(

p00h