Prana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> In my earlier e-mail, I asked a question if anybody wants me to make the
> non-gui version of MandrakeUpdate. I am quite committed to do it if it's
> wanted. However, I haven't had a response about this, does it mean that
> it's not wanted?

What exactly is needed? If it's something like keep everything uptodate,

- my first solution was to say, mirror the dir and rpm -Fvh * but someone told
that it was bothersome to download the unneeded packages.

- my second solution was to do exactly what MandrakeUpdate is doing, just simpler
(aka assuming one wants to update everything).

These 2 are so simple that i can't see what needs to be done!