 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of Ron Stodden
Sent:   Thursday, February 08, 2001 9:29 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [Cooker] Installation problems. Was: Cooker, Next LM Release,
When?

Todd Richmond wrote:

> There does
> not seem to be any way to get any version of cooker onto a clean machine,
> making it impossible for new users to test the system.

Have you not heard of downloading the cooker tree to your hard disk
(which you must do to make CDs anyway), and installing direct from
that hard disk partition using a floppy made from /images/hd.img?

This is the standard procedure and has been for years.

--
Regards,

Ron. [au]