> Well, it should have a solution including the needed tools in /misc, but
> I have not figure out yet what exactly is needed. I guess that rpmstools
> only. But this one does not require rpm4 and glibc2, I think.
>
> --
> Warly

Warly, it would probably solve everyone's problems if you could just build a
mkcd.pl on a standard 7.2 system so that those that need the CD's can have
an easily used script. The general point is that if you have cooker
installed, you don't really need to build CD's because you can just install
updated RPMs versus a whole new install. =)

-Tim