On a cooker install i get this error now with a recient rsync.
rpmtools object version 2.3 does not match bootstrap parameter 0.03 at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 219.
Compilation failed in require at /home/Mandrake/cooker/misc/mkcd.pl line 15.
are you changing this script to only 7.2???