This is a feature, not a bug.
The best thing is, probably, (a note to initscripts and DrakX
developer), if security level = 4 (High) or 5 (Above), give a note that
they won't be able to log in to console. Also in the installer, I
believe that if security level = 4, local user creation for at least 1
user should be enforced, not overlooked.

Prana

--
Prana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.cyest.org