Robert L Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hey pixel could you consider doing a "mount all supported partitions"
> button
> in the Diskdrake section ie after hitting the button on my system
> hda
> hdc
> hdd (is cdrom)
> sda (ppa zip)
> sdb (imm zip)
> fd0
> would all be visible so i could set mount points for everything (or do
> soemthing crazy like install a Linux + X system on my imm zip)

i won't put all this. Too dangerous/complicated for users.
but an 'Option' button must be added in diskdrake for choosing supermount. I can
add stuff there.

another solution is to put
$o = {
      manualFstab => [
          { mntpoint => '/myfloppy', device => fd0' },
      ],
};
in auto_inst.cfg on a floppy and to boot with 'defcfg=floppy'