On Tuesday 20 February 2001 20:26, Ruairi Hickey wrote:
> Doing an install with Sunday's cooker and setting the / partition to be
> reiserfs after boot I get a no root device on 80:5 (0805 ?)..  Does the
> 2.4.1-16 kernel support reiserfs root partitions ?  (
>
> Ruairi
I did another install today (Sunday 25th) with an updated cooker and had the
same results..  I have yet to get cooker to boot off of reiserfs... ext2
works just fine....  I can boot into my 7.2 and mount the partitions without
a problem....
        Where do I start to try figure out what's causing this...
Hardware is a Dell WorkStation 410, UW AIC7890 scsi on module AIC7xxx with 2
hard drives... The cooker drive has a 2gb windows partition followed be 3gb
reiserfs /  and 3gb reiserfs /home and swap.....

Ruairi