Quoth Pixel
Robert L Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> that would be part of the "other deps" thing and besides if you have a

> SCSI drive
> and didn't do SCSI in kernel YOU ARE CRAZY!!

uh? yet again someone having something against modules? as for me, i
don't have
the time to build my own kernel (and my hd is scsi)
I have nothing against modules per say but then again im of the "when in
doubt hardwire" school of thinking. My own kernel is compiled with scsi
> imm and ppa
and ISA PNP and video for linux in kernel (sound and BTTV don't work in
kernel)
it only takes me 2 hours to do a compile (yes i do take a nap during the
compile)

Robert L Martin