Hello Mark,

I will give it a try and see.

Also, I have a quantum Fireball KZ drive on this Ultra66 controller and was
wondering if this is the only controller that will work.

I there some type of SCSI controller that I could use instead, like one of the
AHA 15xx, or AHA 17xx cards.

I want to get away rom this controller card bu still use my Quantum drive on
the new controller if possible.

Cheers,
Lonnie