Good news - it seems that Ximian is considering
supporting the Mandrake menu system :)

Michel

In my opinion, the real issue preventing our better support of Mandrake in the
past is that we didn't have any Mandrake enthusiasts on staff.  We hired one
a few months back, and he spends as much time as we'll let him making Ximian
GNOME work better on Mandrake.  I'll make a note of this particular flaw and see
to it that the existing packages get fixed in time.

-Mark Gordon