Hi!

To save the MandrakeSoft developers some time finding good font settings for
Cooker and the upcoming 8.0 I have some suggestions that, at least, get rid
of the *unreadable* fonts appearing in KWrite and in some places in
Konqueror.

KControl->LookNFeel->Fonts:

General: Helvetica 12
Fixed: Adobe-Courier 12 (this is the most important one to change!)
And the rest of the settings work nicely with Helvetica 12 as well.

To prevent small and unreadable fonts in Konqueror you need to increase the
value for "Minimun font size" in Configure Konqueror->Konqueror
Browser->Appearance to at least 11, preferably 12. Check out the differences
yourselves.

I hope you take these suggestions under serious consideration. We want to
make a good impression for users loading Linux-Mandrake 8.0 for the first
time.

Mattias