Hi

VERSION (rsync ftp.sunet.se)
Linux-Mandrake Cooker-i586 20010316 18:16
/ChangeLog/1.457/Wed Mar 14 19:27:55 2001//

Nice run of installation and functioning bootdisk.

Would like to have a blinking curser when editing mount paths in diskdrake.
Would like to have  USB up and running from boot, now no directory under
/proc/bus/.
There is a 'false color' graphic at 5 oclock a short moment prior to the
tractors start their dance when loading XF86.
Xinetd failed to shutdown when rebooting.

I did not opt for amd to start at boot but it is launched succesfully.

I have got three coredumps because of Realplayer installation
core 7024 11460K
core 7703 11460K
core 7705 11252K

The fine fonts are terrible and I am forced to use xterm.

regards
guran