Jan Vicherek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

>  Nope. I find buggy that I selected everything in the individual package
> selection except non-english packages, and the following didn't get
> installed : sshd, AfterStep-1.8.8-1mdk alsaplayer-0.99.32-13mdk
> alsa-utils-0.5.10-2mdk ami-1.0.9-1mdk ami-gnome-1.0.9-1mdk
> Apache-ASP-2.00-3mdk apache-devel-1.3.14-4mdk ... etc etc etc .
>
>  don't you find such behavior buggy ?

ok, that is a bug. But i just tried selecting AfterStep in the "individual
selection" step and it did get installed...

> > looking at your diff, i see many packages that should not be installed and feel
> > the current behaviour is better.
>
>  not if I specifically asked for every package (I hope they were listed on
> the individual selections !)

?? what do you mean by "I hope they ... !"

> > of course quite a few good packages are missing. Tell me about them, or better
> > send me a patch for the rpmsrate :)
>
>   I haven't thought of what packages are missing in the RPMS directory, my
> only concern was that I've selected every package shown in the individual
> selector, yet there were so many not installed !

well i was speaking of packages that are not selected after the group selection
step, and that you have to select by hand in the "individual packages" selection
afterwards.