On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Pixel wrote:

> Jan Vicherek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >  I didn't check what was there and what wasn't I've been checking
> > everything and only filtering out what had contained the ...-xx- language
> > extension. So I don't know whether apache-devel was listed on the
> > individual pkg selection list.
>
> that explains. In the tree selection, AfterStep is not there. The only way to
> select it is to toggle to flat list where all packages are there.

  Hmm, the fact the tree list and the flat list don't have indentical set
looks to me like something that needs fixing, right ? Or is there a solid
idea as to why shouldn't these lists be identical, or at least very close ?
(execpt maybe HW-specifics, like Xfree drivers, etc) ?

     Jan

--
-- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
               ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##