Hello,

I made my first rpm and src.rpm from scratch tonight, so please be kind.

I've packaged gocr-0.3.1.src.rpm, from:
http://altmark.nat.uni-magdeburg.de/~jschulen/ocr/

The src.rpm is not perfect yet :)
There's a frontend gtk-gocr, which is not included.
Also there are a few devel files in the package.
But for a first package, I think it's ok.

I'd like it if i would get some response and review of my gocr.spec.
I've stored a rpm, src.rpm and specfile at http://mpol.dhs.org/Mandrake
I've also uploeded the src.rpm.

The idea that got me to package this was because the kde people added a
plugin to kde-graphics and koffice for gocr.
I wanted to make a package for some time, this was a good motivation.

Greetings,
--
Marcel Pol
[EMAIL PROTECTED]