(1)When I upgrade from beta1 to beta2  , I can not load cd2 either.

(2)after upgrade to beta2, did you tried mount any cd(regular iso9660,
ie. 7.2 cd1  or music cd, dvd)  mine is not be accessable.
oot@lshih /root]# mount -V
                       mount: mount-2.10q
                       [root@lshih /root]# mount -a
                       mount: mount point /mnt/cdrom does not
                       exist
                       [root@lshih /root]# cd /mnt
                       [root@lshih /mnt]# mkdir cdrom
                       mkdir: cannot create directory `cdrom':
                       Permission denied

when I put in a 7.2 CD in my cddrive

[root@lshih /root]# mount  -t  iso9660 /dev/hda  /mnt
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda,
       or too many mounted file systems
       (could this be the IDE device where you in fact use
       ide-scsi so that sr0 or sda or so is needed?)

need help , especially from mandrakesoft who familiar beta2
sincere
eric