El Jue 09 Mar 2000 23:09, escribiste:
> (2)after upgrade to beta2, did you tried mount any cd(regular iso9660,
> ie. 7.2 cd1  or music cd, dvd)  mine is not be accessable.

        It works fine in my computer (I have supermount enable). Here is my
/etc/fstab:

/dev/hda6 / ext2 defaults 1 1
/dev/hda7 /var ext2 defaults 1 2
/dev/hda8 /tmp ext2 defaults 1 2
/dev/hda9 /home ext2 defaults 1 2
/dev/hda5 swap swap defaults 0 0
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/hda1 /mnt/winme vfat umask=0,nosuid,nodev 0 0
/dev/hda10 /mnt/win vfat umask=0,nosuid,nodev 0 0
/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount fs=iso9660,dev=/dev/cdrom,ro,nosuid,nodev 0 0
/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount fs=vfat,dev=/dev/fd0,nosuid,nodev 0 0

> [root@lshih /root]# mount  -t  iso9660 /dev/hda  /mnt
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda,
>        or too many mounted file systems
>        (could this be the IDE device where you in fact use
>        ide-scsi so that sr0 or sda or so is needed?)

        Are you sure that /dev/hda is your cdrom drive?. I have not used ide-scsi
emulation for a long time, but I think that, in that case, you must use the
scsi device names and not the ide ones.