Original message from: Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>"Vladimir V. Saveliev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> Which reiserfsck did you try?
>
>i bet he use the default reiserfsck from mandrake-cooker which is :
>
>3.x.0h
>
>> Would you try
>> ftp.botik.ru/rented/alx/reiserfsprogs-reiserfsprogs-3.x.0i.tar.gz
if you
>> used not that one?
>> If you can spare some space for raw backup - please make a copy of
the
>> partition before trying --rebuild-tree.
>> If it fails - please run
>> debugreiserfs -p xxx.bmp /dev/xxx |bzip2 -c > xxx.bz2
>> With that file we  will be able to debug the problem easily.
>
>Con, can you test that ?

Damn - I'm sorry it was getting more corrupt by the minute and I
needed my machine so I have already done a --rebuild-tree. Yes I did
use the default reiserfsck from cooker. I couldn't do a raw backup as
the partition is 9.58Gb  as well. Is there anything else I can do? Any
logs or anything?