Subject pretty much covers it.  :-)  rpmdrake kicked off rpminst to
update some packages, and for some reason it couldn't establish the NFS
connection to the system that houses my mirror (that's my theory,
anyway), and rpminst just hung.  Dead.  I hoped maybe it would timeout,
so I just left it.  Had supper.  Watched a movie (Bless The Child, if
you care, not bad).  Came back.  Still hung up.  Rebooted (sorry, bad
holdover habit from my M$ days), and it established NFS just fine and
worked.  Am I missing a setting somewhere?  Or is rpminst in need of a
timeout?

Eaon