Hello,

Yesterday i installed Beta2 from an iso.
The only real issue i had with it was that after i chose to clean /tmp at
boot, it _cleaned_ /tmp at boot. It took about 2 minutes for it.
I found out it cleaned the partition, where i had put my iso-file.
That same partition contained the backup of my old Mandrake install.
I didn't like it that a partition was mounted on /tmp. It could be easily
the case that there is data on it, that I don't want deleted.
That wasn't the case for me though.

For the rest everything went fine. My pci soundcard (es1370), my scsi
(BusLogic) card , video-card (Ati Rage Pro) and nic (DEC21041) were
recognized just fine, and they are working now.

One wish I have left is this:
I'd like to be able to use a prompt when installing.
I love a graphical installer, but a graphical fdisk just scares the hell
out of me. I'd like to be able to use a prompt for that.
Maybe the prompt is available at <expert> install, i just chose the
default <linux> install.

Greetings,
--
Marcel Pol