Hello,

        It seems Kmail can't count.  I created a folder to move cooker mail
to.  I created a filter rule to move all mail with "cooker" in the subject to
the new folder, went to inbox, hit select all then apply filter rules.

        OK, my cooker folder now has 133 messages with -1 unread.
Yep - negative one unread.  Does this mean i read something twice? :-)
Any idea how to fix this?

        Also, HOW can I move my tons of old Netscape mail into KMail?
A much older version all I had to do was move the folder, and KMail would
create an index for it. That doesn't work anymore, hasn't since 7.2

        V.