Lupus,

        Mandrake folks compile GtkHTML with gconf support, and when Pronto uses
GtkHTML and tries to init it, GtkHTML complains that Gconf is uninizlied and
therefor craps out, the Mandrake guys say its a bug in Pronto, I say GtkHTML
should initlize Gconf? or something lke that, what do you say?

Maher

--
http://www.muhri.net -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]