On Thursday 29 March 2001 14:57, you wrote:
> But have you tried using the *SAME* version for client and server?
> Besides, I think you have verified the sshd_config in server side contain
> appropriate Subsystem line?

Well... I want to suppose that not all Mandrake users are System Admin. This
is a pb concerning ONLY the client, for I cannot change nothing on
deparment's server, of course!!! The servers work perfectly for other Linux
versions, for Windows, for Mc, for Solaris and every other OS, so don't ask
me to modify server's side! It's just an "8.0" pb I suppose.

        Claudio